Monday, November 25, 2019

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from Sunday, November 24:
  • Went to Caffetto to work on ... well, work on my receipts and this!  Got a pumpkin pie and a small hot chocolate to start, and then I went back for a Double Cola because I am hot right now.  With tip: $10.48.
  • In the meantime I have a pool of change in my back pocket and I decided to do what I wanted to do for some time now and fish a quarter with a tail that I do not recognize.  Going to take it out of circulation and put it in storage: 25 cents.
  • To Friday the 22nd -- on that Thursday and Friday I was working for someone in a different department, and therefore I assumed her hours, which are two hours later than mine.  To "celebrate" this, I decided to go into Caribou to try their season Nitro Ho Ho Mocha.  The cashier is Japanese, and I had trouble speaking with her.  I wanted this mocha hot, but she said the Nitro Ho Ho is not, so I ordered just a plain mocha, but then she said that, apparently, a Non-Nitro Ho Ho is hot.  So I got that and apologized to her for giving her tone.  (I think all this, combined together, made me tardy for work.)  Charged the mocha, so this EWR is tip only: $1.
  • Back to Sunday, November 17, where I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) to enjoy the come-from-behind Vikings win and unwind after a hellacious weekend.  And I spending money like I'm a fatcat nowadays.  If it's closing in a month, what am I saving it for?  So I got dances with four girls straddling the two shifts while I was there: Lola, Ruby, Carissa and Ariel.  With a Budweiser and tips I sank a total of: $94.
  • Back on Friday the 15th (a date I got free from working because I filled in for someone on Monday) I went to Central Car Wash to finally wash my car.  Besides, if my parents were going to want to use the new car to get to the airport the next day, I should wash it.  (We used the old car because it's roomier.)  Charged the wash, so this is tip only: $3.
  • I then got my shoes shined at Lisa's.  Paid full price this time; it's only fair.  With tip: $15.
  • I went to the University of Minnesota men's hockey game that evening, the third of the four Games for which I bought tickets at the Minnesota State Fair.  This is the worst Game I've ever seen this team, and this program, play: 8-2 to Penn St., for fuck's sake.  Program, hot dog, and I got a free pop for signing up to be a sober driver, and all told I spent: $7.50.
  • If this is right, we leap back all the way to Monday, November 4.  I went back to ****a for a massage.  I came just as she twitched after I swaddled her cunt and (according to her at least) my long fingernail touched something that made her genuinely uncomfortable.  Oh well.  I threw in an extra $20 for gas money because she said she was taking her relative to the airport after our "massage."  OK, whatever: $140.
  • Then went to the library for printouts: $1.
  • I then went downtown to get my glass tightened at Warby Parker.  Now this was after 6, so there was parking relatively close by where, if I found a meter, I could just park there and it would be like getting my glasses cleaned at a strip mall.  But on this day the Timberwolves were playing, and I assume the main reason I couldn't find a free meter was because of sports parking.  I did find a meter, but it was in effect until 10, so I paid some money just to dash into Warby Parker.  Now, you might say, why couldn't I get my glasses fixed somewhere besides downtown?  Or, if I insist on getting Warby Parker to fix my glasses, why couldn't I do it on a night where the Wolves aren't playing?  Those are damn good questions.  For parking I paid way too much because I didn't have to wait, namely: 75 cents.
  • After WP I went to Caffetto.  Chocolate cake, hot chocolate, and I guess I was hot and thirsty after that then too, because I got a Double Cola!  With tips, total was: $10.48.
  • On Sunday the 3rd I spent my morning at Diamonds, where I got a hot apple cider and a bagel with cream cheese.  With tip: $9.
  • To Saturday the 2nd, where I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version).  Got a vodka cranberry, and I got lap dances from the hot Breezy and the hot Giselle.  With stage tips and tip for the vodka cran I spent: $53.
  • Finally, Halloween, aka Thursday, October 31: Went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version) in the hopes my ATF would be there.  She wasn't.  But I got eight table dances from a very interesting person named Sabrina.  She has her own YouTube channel; I should check it out again soon.  I got free cover because I dove into the Holiday in the Megamall to get ramen.  Bought a beer of their craft tap, and since they come in these fifties-era cups, I got a second cup.  With tips I left there spending: $104.
  • I then went to Hooters to wait out the trick-or-treaters.  With tip: $20.50.
It's been almost a month of EWRs, but this list isn't bad.  Subconsciously, however, I think I have gotten tired of typing all of these down and relied on using my credit card to make many more of my purchases.  Maybe that's dangerous, but I've been relying on those cards way too much for too long now anyway, so why not pile on more charges?  I've got a regular job.
Good through November 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment