Sunday, November 10, 2019

Nightmares, Of Which I Can Remember Only One

So, I drank coffee at Glam Doll, and I guess I needed to pee while I was sleeping, because in my nightmare I had to piss.  And I was in a crowded public area and I couldn't find a bathroom.  I went from ... I guess urinal to urinal and/or spot on which to pee to spot on which to pee (I don't really understand this part), but I finally decided, like a dog, to piss on, IIRC, on the shovel of a huge payloader.  (Please don't ask me how.)  It was blocked from view by something, like a human-length bollard, and so I had the privacy to pee standing up.  Makes sense, right?  (No, it doesn't.)

But I had to pee so bad that ... uh, it's a nightmare so things are fuzzy, but either my piss stream was so powerful that it either bounced off the loader shovel and arced many feet away, or (again, work with me here) I peed in an arc many feet away.  Regardless of the path, I was sending my urine across this busy room, OK?  And it bounced on, like, the floor or a table, and it splashed all over the people around that area of this busy room.  And in the part of this nightmare that makes the most sense, those people were both surprised and very, very angry.

And then I woke up.  And then I had to pee real bad.

Wish I remembered the other two nightmares I had.  They probably made more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment