Friday, November 29, 2019

Nightmare (Sort Of)

Went to bed around 10:30; woke up around 4.  OK.

Been lolling around trying to go back to bed, and I fell asleep probably just before the alarm woke me back up.  But I tripped deep enough that I had a nightmare.  And I think it was one fashioned by that old cop video game from my childhood, APB.

It's played on an overhead perspective.  But the part of the nightmare I remember was from a standard side view.  I was in this pit or enclosed area, and I was knocking things either in my car and just by myself, and I needed to get something inside these things.

And then the alarm woke me up.

That's all I remember.  And that's all I can blog about, because I have other things I need to do before I go to work.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment