Thursday, November 14, 2019

Let's Try This Again

I really, really wanted to get my parents to go the bank after work one afternoon, but having Friday totally free totally makes that senseless.  So we're going to try and do it tomorrow, presuming there is no holiday that I know of that I have yet to reason would result in the closing of banks for a second day this week.

I was an open book toward Mother.  When I came home, she asked me what time I wanted to go.  I didn't have a time, so I asked her what's best for her.  Unfortunately she batted the ball back on my side of the court, so I just picked the same time we went out on Monday.  I would have preferred to just go whenever I woke up.  But now I have to wake up at a time in the morning.  This also presents the possibility that, like on Monday, my parents would want us to have an early lunch, which would ruin my plans of getting lunch on my own.  And beyond that there are a lot of things I want to do (get my shoes shined, get the car washed, exercise) that may be at the mercy of my parents as and after we go to the bank.

And I was the one who insisted on doing this.  Be careful what you wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment