Friday, November 22, 2019

Nightmare

Walking around outside, and for some reason I either am crawling or have no legs and need to propel myself with my hands and arms.  (Don't ask.)  I, for some reason, am "walking" through the drive-thru of, I guess, a pharmacy, like a Walgreens.  But it's so cramped that I am walking the wrong way on a one-way.

I was thinking to myself, "God, I hope there isn't a car coming, I hope there isn't a car coming. ..." and of course by goddamn, a car came around.  So I had to scurry away as fast as I could to avoid getting hit by it.  But the only way to avoid it is to go up this ... well, it seemed like an asphalt area that stopped for some reason, like it was next to a building or something, I can't remember.  And I'm desperately trying to get to this area, or at least escape from this car, like it's Christine or something.

And then I woke up.  I woke up in time to have breakfast and blog about my nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment