Monday, November 4, 2019

Using Benefits I Don't Necessarily Understand

In my rush to sign up for benefits once I got my full-time job, I signed up for everything.  I skimmed through them, but I didn't think about what comes after -- namely use them.

But since the benefits I signed up for is expiring in, uh, two months, I have to use them.  In particular I need to use two benefits: Vision and Legal.  For Vision I am being pointed to a place in The Mall Closest To Me, so I think I can walk in this afternoon and get an exam.  For Legal, it's different, I think.  I called and was given a list of law firms.  So I know where to go ... I just don't know what I want.  I guess I should ... put my affairs together, is that what they call that?  Do I get a living will?  A -- will?  A ... shoot, I don't know what I'd go there for.  But I paid for the benefit, so I feel the pressure to use it, you know?

I'll figure it out, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment