Friday, November 1, 2019

Strip Clubs Here Are Closing En Masse

There is one club downtown that's now closed.  Heard rumors about its demise a few weeks ago from a stripper working that house party where *****y finally gave me a handie.  Then, earlier this week I walked by it because I was curious, and yep, there was a note on it saying "Permanently Closed."  The door had big cracks in a couple places.  Heard from a dancer at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) that the owner said the dancers at this place were informed the week before it was shut down for good.  Hadn't been in there in a long time, but I have fond memories of that place.

And speaking of My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition): When I went there Wednesday to celebrate the birthday of a stripper who was working that night, she and the other three girls dancing that shift all said that, after all the rumors I've heard but no confirmations, that place will indeed be closing for good at the end of the year.  This one will hurt a lot more, for I consider it to be my home away from home.

One longtime strip bar already closed, and another to be closed soon.  The times, they are a-changin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment