Sunday, November 24, 2019

I Once Knew Her

In ... whoa, an hour or so I am going to a memorial service.  It is for someone I barely knew, but I've seen her naked, as she had seen me same.  Yep, she was a stripper.  I am going at the behest of her mom, who is also a stripper, and who I know a lot better, and yes, I've seen her naked and she me and we've done, you know, stuff.  On the other hand, I had, I think, two lap dances with the daughter.  It was at parties the mother hosted at her place.  (Had I blogged about this mother-daughter duo here before?)  I had her squeeze my dick once.  And I helped her move her mattress once.

She was beautiful.  Unfortunately she ran into drug issues.  The mother wants today to not be about that, but to celebrate the life she lived, and the two boys who will live on for her.  I totally understand, of course.  But this is an issue surrounding death, something no one wants to think about, so when it comes (and it will come inevitably), we have no idea what to do.  And I'm totally dumb when it comes to social situations anyway.  Add to all of that the possibility that the mother is the only person at the memorial I know, and I don't know what I'm going to do.  I'm already uncomfortable, so how long do I stay?  How long should I stay?  Will there be a presentation?  Can I just go there for the food?

I'm reaching out to the horny side of me as a salve, even though I know I shouldn't.  I wonder how many other strippers are going to be there.  And the mother's half-sister might come over; she's the, uh, really horny and responsive one who decided to not mess around with me at her apartment anymore.  Will she be there?  If so, can we rekindle something?  Man, I'm such an ill-mannered pervert.

No comments:

Post a Comment