Saturday, November 16, 2019

So Begins My Most Taxing Day In A Long Time

So here's my schedule for the weekend:

  • Go to work, but since it's Saturday, I go to work an hour later.  Also, for this Saturday, I get to be in a department all by myself, so that'll be nice.
  • One other bonus: I leave early.  But that's because I need to get home early to take my parents to the airport.
  • I have a bunch of hours to kill before my alumni club game-watching party.  Might go to Hooters and use the November coupon.
  • Hope to Buddha I'm able to take a good-sized nap after I get home and before I go to the game-watching thingy downtown.  Because that starts at 10, will probably last until 1:30 ... and then I have to wake up around 5:30 because ...
  • ... I have to report very early, 6:30 for the Vikings Game.  Don't know why; I don't do that much anyway, and besides, anything that needs to be done that early the morning can be done by one of the other eight people who are there, and who all will be told to report at 6:30.  But hey, it's good money.  Just hope the people there aren't dicks.
  • Will relax at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) after work.  Hopefully I'll be able to stay awake.  Also, the possibility that I will get into a fight with someone there and get thrown out is always a negligible chance just greater than 0, so there's that.
So I should be in the clear by Sunday evening.  It's just getting from now until then, and specifically getting from Saturday night until Sunday evening, that will tax my body, my mind, and my patience in a way I don't think have been tested in a long time, if not ever.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment