Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Person Who Should Be Fired: That Bitch At The Movie Theater Last Night

Ugh!  I know I shouldn't use the word "bitch" anymore, but my God, I've used it so often I really, really want to use it because it is so accurate to use that word for this narcissistic girl -- white, shorter than me, glasses, fat -- who has shitty customer service skills.  I know I cannot keep going on and on and on about shitty service, but goddamn, I hate it when people in positions like her won't say thank you.  Yes, it's important to me!  Yes, I think it's important, period!

But this fucking idiot (guess I'm finding words to describe her besides "bitch") hit the sweet spot of both rude and shallow.  It was going downhill when she answered my question about whether the theater had small sizes with a terse and quiet "No."  But her ill-mannered cherry on top was when I asked for my receipt.  Like some anti-social psycho, she printed it, ripped it off the dispenser, folded it, slapped it right in front of the popcorn I hadn't yet picked up (handing things is important to me, OK?), then started talking to her co-workers while I was still at the cash registered.  Oh, how rude.  Oh, what a rude cunt (yes, I know I really shouldn't say that, but women aren't that protected of a class of people to the point where I can't use a gender-specific insult, please??).

My only recourse is to not go back.  Maybe I can go on the website and complain about this asshole.  Or go on Yelp.  Yeah, Yelp is where everybody complains about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment