Sunday, November 3, 2019

Nope, Can't Change Me

So I stopped by My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division) last night after seeing my alma mater's football team get their collective teeth beaten loose by a metal bat.  I went up to the stage to see ... uh, this anonymous girl (who I have named in other blog posts, but I'll leave her identity a secret here) and I gave her two bucks, which is what I give all of the girls up there, even though some of the girls up there demand five.

She called me by my name.  I didn't think she cared enough to know my name.  "You know my name!" I said, to which she replied -- and I'm paraphrasing here -- "We all remember you because you only give us two bucks.  You could give us five bucks ... ?"

To which I cocked one side of my head upward.  Five bucks?  The cost of many meals at fast food restaurants?

And I basically invoked Chris Cornell, who is my spirit animal:



No comments:

Post a Comment