Sunday, September 20, 2020

Now My Car Isn't Completely Full Of Gasoline

Was planning on getting a handjob from *****a, but she says I didn't text her back in time so she confirmed her gun-toting license class for today.  She's fucking pro-gun?  What the fuck ever.

That really was my only reason to go out today.  But I went out anyway.  Why?  Well, it was sunny and nice out, even though I didn't really go out and enjoy it.  The reason I went out is because I had a Kentucky Fried Chicken coupon that was going to expire Friday, and today probably was the only day I could use it.  The coupon was for a free order of their new secret recipe fries with any order; I ordered their Colonel Sandwich.  And I sat in my car and ate both as I heard the Vikings lose execrably again.

Tried to make my trip out meaningful by going to storage to look for my old taxes.  Didn't find them, but decided I could throw a few more things in the recycling bin.  Oh, and I also went to a gas station for a Coke.  Man, I'm jonesing for Cokes right now.  In fact, I thought about going out after dinner to get one more Coke because I wanted to buy juice from Target, but there is no room in the fridge because Mother has bought so much food.  Anyway, the point is is that through my whole trip, I probably took the first bar off my 20-bar gas gauge today when I could have stayed home all day.

But if I did stay home, I wouldn't have been outside for the two minutes I was.  And I probably would have spent my time watching the Vikings lose.  OK, maybe I made the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment