Monday, September 28, 2020

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: August

For the month of August I did something different: The other day I masturbated to the girls of the month before selecting which of them was hottest here.   I needed to rub one out, and I didn't know when I was going to get around to blog posting about them, so I decided to put the cart before the horse.  And you know what?  It helped me.  It helped me decide which girl is my favorite based on who I actually came to.

First, the honorable mentions.  There are 14 women for the month, and four of them I stopped and lingered on for more than a second because they had sexy qualities but there was something about their photo that was off for me.  Jessica (out of Conyers, Ga., and by the way, in my high school senior summer trip to Europe we ran into a tour group of high schoolers from Conyers, Ga.) and Abbie (from Fort Myers Beach, Fla.) have their arms crossed in front of them, and I find that pose to be distracting.  Kristin, out of Fairview Heights, Ill. (maybe I'll get to see her next year!), has a fun smile, but she's holding this, uh, bubble maker ... maybe?  And Kylie, of Fort Myers, Fla., has a hot body, or at least I think so, but I don't really know because one of the Mall Of America Hooters girls who I had sign this calendar wrote all of her photo.  Sorry, Kylie.

Now, to the women who placed.  I'm going to give fourth place to Houston's Sydney.  I love how she puts her hands on her hips -- total Amazon power move.  And her yellow bikini pops against her black skin.  Love the long hair, too.  Wished she smiled, though.  Third place goes to Kailee, from Sarasota, Fla.  She's wearing an orange two-piece bikini, has big and beautiful boobs, and striking long, dark blonde hair.  But the ends of it is draped in front of her, and I don't like that.  Also, and this is not her fault, but her photo is underneath Kylie's, and the woman who autographed this page (and again, she doesn't have a photo on here, she just autographed wherever) drew an owl whose feet touches Kailee's head.  Totally superficial, but that's bothersome to me.

Second and first place are kind of difficult for me.  On the one hand you have Jessica, out of Ham Lake, Miss.  Long-haired brunette, orange two-piece with white borders for both top and bottom, and a cute smile.  On the other hands you have Samantha, from Dedham, Mass.  Long-haired blonde, a blue-and-white-patterned bikini that seems to separate her boobs, and, well, I noticed just now some underboob in her right boob.  Weirdly, however, she is posing inbetween what looks to be two small-ish tree trunks.  Why?  Is it because she's from Massachusetts?  Is the image supposed to be that she's stuck in there?  I was furtive jerking off whilst exchanging my gaze the two, and honestly, I can't remember which of the two I finally shot over, but I continued to spew while looking back-and-forth.  That probably means that, for the first time of me doing these monthly evaluations, we have a tie for the top spot between Jessica and Samantha.  Congratulations, you two!!

This is where I usually promise to masturbate to the hot women this month, but I've already squared that away.

No comments:

Post a Comment