Saturday, September 19, 2020

Push Your Chairs In, Goddammit!!!

Oh, another thing I've noticed this week working second shift, even though it is not endemic only to second shift.  No one pushes in their chairs in the break rooms.  I noticed only this week that, pretty much since I started working there, I have been dodging chairs nowhere near the tables they belong to like my life depended on it.  People get up and just leave, and they don't push their chairs in.  And because these two break rooms aren't that big, my path for, say, getting coffee or getting back from break is fraught with peril.  There literally are chairs right in the middle of my way, equidistant from two or more tables.  Half of my damn break time seems to be kicking chairs to the table I think it belongs to.  It's fucking ridiculous.

Manners is a rumor -- everywhere, but especially at work.  Sheesh, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment