Saturday, September 12, 2020

Another Deceptively Bad Day At Work, Part 2

Let's see, what else happened yesterday?

Uh, my boss' boss came into our area just as I was surfing the Internet.  I tried to switch the screen back to work, but I couldn't get the goddamn Alt + Tab to work.  And it didn't help that I had obvious work just laying at my desk.  I don't even have the excuse that there was no work coming in then -- I had work, I just wanted to read something on the Internet instead.

Oh, and the reason my boss came to my area?  Unbeknownst to her, someone needed something that I was supposed to return to them, but I forgot.  I might have remembered ... if I weren't on the Internet.

I think my boss' boss is cool.  But you never know.  I just hate getting caught, dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment