Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch, That's All He Does

So yeah, I got an e-mail from my boss telling me I made more mistakes last night.  And according to my co-worker, the guy who trained me at this job was the one complaining about me, to my boss and to my co-worker -- again.  I threw some forms into a basket when I shouldn't have, and I put a folder in a file I shouldn't have.

I think I've said it before, but this cowardly prick seems to enjoy being pissy about my mistakes, so I'll just say this shit again.  He (unfortunately) is within his right to complain about me doing things wrong.  And these are mistakes which, sadly, I probably will make again because I just can't pick up the intricacies of putting papers away in the right place.  But he's not being helpful.  And I don't think he's saying these things (behind my back, because he probably thinks I'll bite his head off if he says it to my face ... and I think he's right) because he wants me to do it the right way; oh, he's beyond that.  He just enjoys pointing things I'm doing wrong out because I'm ruining his territory, and I'm messing up his "thing."  I could be wrong, but right now, I am so over him (I'm ignoring my mistakes, I know) that I really think I'm right.  And that means he's being a passive-aggressive horse's ass.

Man, I should fuck up some more around here just to piss him off.  Fuck him.

No comments:

Post a Comment