Sunday, December 27, 2020

Expenses Without Receipt

Shit, man, I continue to not do these in a timely manner.  I already reconciled the expense list for November in my Franklin Quest day planner even though I have EWRs that go back to November.  Worse yet: I don't have many EWRs to type out.

Starting from Boxing Day:
  • I have receipts from then back to Wednesday, December 16, when I went to the library and that self-centered bitch started talking on the phone with her mask down.  I was there ostensibly to print out copies relating to my parents' real estate holdings, and it cost me: $1.
  • I then drove down to Uptown -- this was my annual Holiday Night In Uptown -- to grab a mocha from the Caribou connected to the Lunds/Byerlys.  I was going to use cash since I used cash at the library, but the barista said her boss took the till.  So I used the credit card for my Ho Ho Mint Mocha.  I gave a cash tip anyway: $1.
  • We go back to Saturday the 12th, where I went to ******a's place for a well-needed massage: $80.
  • I then went to Firehouse Subs out in Maple Grove.  I have the T-Mobile Tuesdays app, which gives me some stuff that's free and sometimes good.  This one was real good: A free medium sub, no purchase necessary.  Depending on what sub you got, that's a savings of ... gosh, I can't remember ... $5-6?  Anyway, I still wanted chips (although I got my pop somewhere else, can't remember).  And I tossed in a donation, too.  Total: $2.71.
  • Now we have to go all the way back to Wednesday, November 25, where I went down to the Mall Of America and encountered a Salvation Army bell ringer and kettle: 25 cents.
  • I then ate my customary turkey sandwich from Subway ... in my car.  Charged the sub and the chips (got my pop from the Target nearby), but threw in a tip of: $1.
  • And then went to Lisa's, not only to get my Doc's shined up but also to buy a shirt she made.  She's a really nice person and want to help her out since the pandemic has made (or allowed) many downtown workers to work from home and thus has dried out her business.  She opened up a side hustle of making shirts.  Total: $65.
And hopefully I got everything.  Good through December 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment