Thursday, December 31, 2020

Am I Finally Wearing Her Down?

******a swore she would never touch my pee-pee.  I showed it to her for the first time ... I wanna say about a decade ago, at a stripper party at her sister's house.  I came out of the bathroom with my cock out, I was the only customer there, they were the only strippers there, and I shocked the shit out of them.  ******a immediately got dressed; I got a lap dance from her sister and tucked my dick back in when I was about to cum.  Should have kept it out.  I mean, I would've helped out wiping up the splooge from her coffee table.

The second time I whipped it out in front of her was under similar conditions.  It was a house party ... well, it wasn't a house but an apartment -- ******a's, actually.  And I was again the only customer.  There were two other strippers there, but instead of ******a's sister, it was the sort-of-forgotten ***e*, who alerted me to the party.  Once again, ******a refused to even let me walk around with it hard and out.  ***e* wanted me to hang out with my wang out, but I decided not to in order to comply with ******a's rules.

It was a bit later than this that My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) closed, so strippers and customers were figuring out new ways to maintain contact, by which I mean both the usual sense and the physical sense.  Instead of dancing, ******a offered to give me massages -- with no happy endings, of course.  Again, I wanted to respect her rules because I like her.  Plus, she gives very good massages.  Actually, not too long ago she worked on my left hip so well that I didn't feel pain for a good week or so.  That is darn close to a miracle.

Now, about my hip ... the first massage I got from ******a was fully clothed.  I then asked if I could take my shirt off.  She said that was OK.  A session or so later I asked if I could be fully naked.  She said no.  I respected her wishes.  Then, and I said this sincerely and without any ulterior motive, I told her about my hip.  She asked how far down the knot went.  And -- OK, this is where I stretched the truth in order to get naked -- I told her it went down as far as the bottom of my ass.  So she started massaging my left butt cheek, albeit hesitantly.  That's when I asked again if I could take off my underwear.  Finally, ******a relented.  I think she said in a later session that she understood that I didn't want the grease from the lotion she uses to massage me from staining my undies.  I don't know what I did or said to lead her to that conclusion, but so long as I get to be naked in front of her, OK.

And even then she wasn't completely comfortable seeing my twig 'n' berries.  The first time *****a permitted me to kick off my knickers, she put a blanket right on top of me as I laid on the floor.  She has stopped insisting on a blanket now, however.  She still does put on booties, and most of the time she uses her feet, and sometimes her knees and elbows, to get at that knot on my hip and ass.  But sometimes, ever so slightly, she uses her hands, and sometimes, ever so slightly, those hands drift down to other parts of my ass, even the ones I had not told her where knotty.  But she, I think, is being naughty.

In our last session she was in a bit of a state.  I got to her apartment in time, but she was late.  She came back (almost a half-hour after our scheduled appointment time, I think) and said she had to dash out to her phone company because, according to her, she keeps getting these bizarre messages from a phone number that is not hers and is constantly coming up on her devices.  ******a has gotten paranoid enough that she told me to shut off my phone, and then she hid it in her couch when I was scared that I had lost it.  It's a long story.

Anyway, she has been in a terrible state over something that may or may not be happening, but after coming home on this day, she was very happy and light on her feet.  Apparently her problem was solved when she went to the store.  And that may be what led ******a to act even more permissible, and maybe even flirty, with me.  I took off my underwear, she massaged my ass ... and then I felt as if she was pushing me up sideways.  So I obliged, and as we were lying on our sides, facing each other, she continued to talk to me about ... uh, massaging me or something, and ******a did all this while rubbing the side of my hip with her hand.  My penis wasn't too far away.

Later, ******a pushed the envelope even more.  With a few minutes left in our session, she, I think, grabbed me by my left hip in such a way that I turned over.  Because I think she wanted me to turn over so she could start massaging my front, even though I didn't ask!  She didn't touch my pee-pee; my left side was on her knees while she was kneeling on her carpet.  But she moved her hands up and down my left side, from my nipple down to the front of my hip.  She was smiling at me the whole way.

So I'm convinced that the next time I see her, she will either flip me over or I will flip myself over.  And she'll look at me, smile, and maybe even lick her lips.  Then I'll tell her as she massages my front, "I like how you massage my front.  Feels good.  Don't be shy.  You can put my hands wherever you want."  And then I'll get hard.  And that's when she'll finally give me that handjob I've wanted from her for years!!!

That next time, by the way, is scheduled for today.  I set something up with her earlier in the week, but then she said something might come up, but then she asked me to call her in the morning.  So either I'll be finding something to do for the last day of 2020 ... or I'll get to be naked, once again, in front of ******a, where maybe, just maybe, I've finally worn her down and will get that HJ from her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment