Saturday, December 19, 2020

May I say that of all the recent failings of my alma mater's football team that I have endured, last night's loss was one of the worst, and dreading the possibility that they could lose didn't help things.  Undefeated (sure, they only played half a season, but they didn't lose a game!), playing at home, and they got upset by a team that wasn't even supposed to be there and were told they were playing us Monday.  And now they're going to Glendale and we're going to San Antonio.  They rule the West again, those fuckers.

Our Quarterback was shit for a lot of that Game, and those two Interceptions in the First Quarter were killers.  Our Offensive Line was.  And how did a Defense make a 3-2 team look like the fucking Kansas City Chiefs?

I am a doomsayer, and it's not the first time I turned off the TV before a Game was over -- shit, I did it last week.  But I had a bad feeling before this Game, I had it when it began, and I had it late in the Third Quarter when I turned it off.  I was Zooming with some alums, and I heard the rest of the Game through them.  I made the right choice, and the smart one, too.

Fire the Head Coach?  Sure.  They just need to do better ... uh, fuck it, everything goddamn sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment