Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Oh my God -- my boss just texted me about a folder that he says I handled that has now gone missing.  First of all, I don't even remember the type of folder he's talking about.  Second of all, this happened Sunday, and I barely remember what I did this morning.  And third of all, he told me the time of day this was supposed to have happened, and from what little I do remember (and I do remember a little), around that time I checked out no folders.  Around that time I didn't handle folders at all.  I was doing data entry.

This really pisses me off because that fucking guy is either losing his shit over something I didn't do (... well, something I don't think I did) or is the one making the accusation to my boss that I put something in our system saying I did one thing to this folder when I did another.  Maybe this is all a mix-up.  Or, this motherfucker really has it in for me.

Goddamn, I was hoping that things would go smoothly second shift this week, and there has been nothing but obstacle after obstacle ... and that asshole's a part of my stress.  And I don't appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment