Thursday, December 17, 2020

Fucking Got Caught Coming Back From Break Late

Yeah, I was a few minutes late coming back, and I just fucking happened to run into one of my bosses on the way back to my seat.  And sure enough, several minutes later I got an e-mail from her -- a "friendly reminder" that I needed to be back at work when everybody else was, because "the others see me."  And now I regret not doing the bootcamp and eventually finding a job where I can be late to come back from break and no one will bust my balls.

I will use this time to complain, once again, about My Father insisting on packing a lunch for me.  I had repeatedly told him no, that it was unnecessary, that I can find my own food, that what he gives me is too much, and he fuckin' did it anyway, and I got tired of fighting him because he could threaten to throw me out of the house.  So I suck it up (the food, literally), but not in time to come back from break in 15 goddamn minutes.  If I don't have any food I have to eat, I'd be chilling in my car for ten minutes and then I'd be back in no time.

Yeah, I stayed long.  And yeah, I had a feeling that one day I would get caught.  And yet, still, I feel this wave of humiliation coating my skin like paint from a roller brush.  I don't think it's a big deal, but fact is, it's my fault for not coming back on time.  And now I have to be a good boy and do so or else I'll really get in trouble.  Man, I need to find a new line of work, shit. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment