Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: November

Overall ... very good, maybe great.  There isn't a falling domino effect of stunners in the 14 women on this page, but there are very good ones.

I'll give an honorable mention to the main girl, Jorra from Schererville, Ind.  Unique name, unique city name.  Sultry smile, beautiful Black skin, and I love her straight black hair.  She's wearing a one-piece, but it's off-orange and it scoops almost down to the navel, so there's sideboob (hers is petite, but you can see lumps).

More ... solid (solider?) are the six-pack of babes above and below the calendar.  All but two are front-facing.  The three above the calendar are front-facing, and they're a 1-2-3 punch of bangers, so shout out to Ashley of Albany, N.Y.; Blakelyn of Jacksonville; and Jordyn of Hollywood, Calif.

Now I will describe the three below the calendar.  One is Tymia of Waco, Tex., and while she's almost side profile, I like her straight reddish hair and slim body.  The other non-front-facer is Samantha, of Daphne, Ala.  She is side profile, but we can see her nice ass, and although her yellow bikini bottom covers up 95% of her butt, it's a nice butt.  She's in third place.

In second place is the last of the three below the calendar, Rochelle out of Pretoria, South Africa.  I remember her from last year's and/or the 2018 calendar.  Tall, blonde, pale skin.  Wearing an off-pink two-piece bandeau bikini and a Mona Lisa smile.  Hot damn, she's tap-worthy!

But the first place woman was a no-brainer because she signed my calendar.  In fact, I think she was the one who sold me the calendar.  I was in Denver on vacation last year.  As is my wont on vacations, I went to a Hooters.  I don't think I planned on buying a calendar away from home, but in retrospect I couldn't pass up the opportunity for any girl posing in it to sign before I had to leave town.  So Bree of Westminster, Colo., was soliciting calendars and I bought one, and she got one other girl who was also in the calendar and working that shift to quickly put in an autograph.  I'll be honest: She wasn't the most gregarious Hooters girl I've encountered.  Also, her photo in November is OK.  She looks great, don't get me wrong, but the big drawback is her blue bikini, which is a two-piece but is distractingly thick.  It covers a lot of her top and a lot of her bottom, a lot of fabric for a two-piece.  Nevertheless, I here she's a calendar girl, if not headlining a month, for 2021, and she has won at least one Colorado area Hooters beauty pageant.

So yeah, things are looking up for Bree.  Also up?  My penis.  Congratulations to Bree!  And yes, I will masturbate to all these girls in short order as soon as I have the time and the privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment