Sunday, December 20, 2020

Tracks On The Front Yard??

I think it was some time last week, late enough in the morning to see it, when I looked outside and saw two track marks on my front yard.  I can't tell measurements by sight really well, but the more I think about it, the tracks are the width of a car.  And they came from the end of the driveway, across the lawn, and it died just before the other side of it, which abuts the neighbor's driveway.

Nothing looked damaged.  The mailbox was close to where the tracks start to appear, but it was untouched.  Besides the indentation, the grass is, well, dead, since it's winter.  There are just ... tracks.

I did not wake up in the middle of the night to the sound of a screeching car.  No honks, no yelling, nothing.  And yet, it appears as though a car, or possibly a smaller vehicle, ran up and across the front yard, and then, like, backed down precisely where its tires were.  That, or the neighbors did it.

Regardless, this is weird.  Where did the tracks come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment