Saturday, December 12, 2020

Put Papers On My Bed, Take Papers Off My Bed

I don't remember how I generated it, but there are a bunch of papers that I have, uh, together.  This is different from the piles and piles of stuff I have that are on the dresser.  I guess I could add this particular pile to those piles, but I haven't yet.

Instead, I have piled them up and ... kept them separate.  I place this pile on the floor.  Before I go to work in the morning, I throw this pile onto my bed in case Father wants to clean my bedroom floor and/or Father looks at this pile and freaks out about me not cleaning up.  When I get home, I put this pile on the floor.  Wash, rinse, repeat.

I endeavor to go through this pile, maybe recycle stuff I don't need, then merge this pile with my crap on the bureau.  But I have wanted to do this for, oh, the last month, and despite numerous opportunities to take care of it, I haven't.  It's as if I've gotten in a rhythm of putting this pile on my bed in the morning and putting it on the floor in the evening.  (shrug)

No comments:

Post a Comment