Sunday, December 6, 2020

Thoughts Before Going Into Work. Just Thoughts.

After sleeping for only three hours the previous night (which probably happened because I slept for three hours that evening), I somehow stayed up at work all day without immediately passing out.  But it finally caught up to me; I conked off around 1.

Needed to get up at 8:30.  Woke up somehow around 7, lolled around bed, I thought of something and then the 8:30 alarm happened.  I think I fell asleep ... ?

---

The irony of this particular job: I get paid more, yet I have a call time later than people who are working longer.  (shrug)

---

I love coming in late for this Games, even though I want to get there a tad sooner than I have to because I want to eat breakfast.  Saying that, my ability to do so hinges on the fact that no one can come watch the Game.  If these were normal times, and if I were coming in at my call time, I would be fighting so many fans that it'd set me off.  And then I would make sure I would be coming in early.  But hey, right now, having a call time two hours before kickoff (and technically less than two) is ideal for me.

---

One other thing: I feel I need to wear a suit for the position I'm working today.  I have done so for a Game three months ago.  I think it is the only two times this Year I will be wearing a suit.  And before the pandemic I had designs on buying a new suit, and not just using the mismatched one I have right now.  Sometimes I wonder why I feel the need to buy a suit.

---

Gotta go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment