Thursday, December 24, 2020

Bitch Mom And Her Stupid Fucking Questions

Don't want to talk about it now, but My Fucking Mother is really pissing me off right now.  She has been asking some really stupid questions, and she also has asked me to help her more and more with things I don't understand.  It came to a head after I got home from work early (in the beginning of the blizzard) and she wanted my help transferring her photos from her iPhone into the computer.  It said that she couldn't because there was not enough storage space.

She then shows me a hard drive.  Could I get her to move the photos from her phone into the hard drive?  I told her I'll take a look.  Well, I took a nap first, then did a cursory look around the Internet to see that you can't hook up a hard drive to a phone in order to transfer pictures, which is weird to me, but whatevs.

I took this cursory look after dinner and told Mother about that you can't transfer photos from a phone into this hard drive without going through the computer first.  She said that is not what she asked me.  Bullshit.  That is exactly what she asked me.  And she's pulled this fucking bullshit a lot in the past ... oh, year or so -- namely saying she wants something (usually something outlandish) and then later saying she did not want that.  I think she's starting to slip.  Even if she's not, she's pissing me off.

Great -- fighting the day before Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment