Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Addendum To: Guess I Could've Done Better (Subtitle: 5:30 And 5 1/2)

Another thought on my previous blog post: I came into yesterday morning at work very relaxed, even if I was coming in at the farmer's time of 5:30.  That's because I knew I wasn't putting in a full day; I was leaving at around noon, after 5 1/2 hours, to take my parents to the airport.  There's a certain amount of freedom to knowing that you get to leave early, and a weight that's usually on my shoulders was totally off.  That explains me going into full relax mode and listening intently to the radio (specifically The Stephanie Miller Show) to start my day, and how I could've -- well, should've -- worked harder than I did so as not to burden the only person who was going to be working back there once I left.

Uh, I'll try and make it up to her today.  It's a full day.  But with this leak that the rigged and activist Republican Supreme Court is going to strike down Roe in the summer, I might be listening to the radio more than working, to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment