Thursday, May 19, 2022

Allergy Medicine Is Not Working

The trees and flowers are finally blooming ... and with that, allergy season is now kicking in.  I can feel it the past few days: My nose has been running more and, more acutely, my eyes have been itchy as all get out.

Problem is is that I didn't think my allergies would get this bad.  I have used this nasal spray for several years now that works.  I even began using it in February, the dead of winter, which you're supposed to do even though there is no pollen in the wintertime because you prime your body to fend them off before they're everywhere.  In other words, the spray gets the jump on the allergies.  Taking it while your nose and respiratory system is getting overwhelmed by it will render the spray completely ineffective.

So why am I still suffering from allergies even though I've used the allergy spray (OK, OK, off and on) for the past three months?  Beats me.

No comments:

Post a Comment