Friday, May 20, 2022

Trying To Arrange My Weekend

So this is what I want to do this weekend:
  • Go to a concert tonight/Friday
  • Go to a concert tomorrow/Saturday
  • Mow the lawn
  • Go to an art gallery
  • See my high school friend; checking up on her to see if she's alright
  • Watch a lot of soccer, both tomorrow/Saturday and Sunday morning
  • Hang out with my group at the arboreteum on Sunday
  • Get a massage from ******a
  • Exercise
  • Catch up on my sleep
  • Wash the dishes
  • Wash my clothes
That's a lot to pack into a weekend.  I doubt I'll get to it all.  I might revisit this list in future blog posts, but the things that will fall away are washing the dishes and clothes, exercising and, I'm afraid, hanging out with my group.  I haven't hung out with this group in a while, and their monthly excursion is rare enough that I usually would do that over other things that happen more frequently.  But I think that there will be other things that I can only get around to on Sunday that ... well, I don't want to say prefer, but that's the only word I can think of right now.

Anyway, I should go.  The first thing on my to-do list: Catching up on my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment