Monday, May 16, 2022

More Bumps On My Head

Got my hair cut ... Wednesday afternoon, I think.  I have been touching my head since then because I can now that all that pesky hair is out of the way.  And I have noticed that there are now bumps on the side of my head.  I have had bumps on the back of my head, probably the result of acne back there.  But on the side?  I don't know where I got those from.  I certainly haven't banged my head on anything, even though I have felt like I wanted to, many times.  Is it some sort of blood condition, where vessels in my head are popping and pooling blood in spots all around my head?  If so, is that a dangerous thing?

Whatever the case, I have gone back to using Father's topical cream for which I can't get a prescription.  I have also used tea tree oil.  I don't know if either works, but whenever I have the time and whenever I know the uh, gunkiness of the prescription nor the aroma of the tea tree oil won't affect me the next day (so, in other words, I don't think I'll use it if I have to go to work the next day), I'll try it.  Well, I'll try it until my hair starts growing long enough that neither the cream nor the oil will reach the skin.

If I detect more bumps on my head than I have now, then I'll really freak out.

No comments:

Post a Comment