Monday, May 23, 2022

Addendum To: Trying To Arrange My Weekend

OK, out of the dozen things on my to-do list for the weekend, I did, uh, 7-ish things.  I say "-ish" because did see soccer, but not on Saturday because I don't think there was any place showing the League One Play-Up Match that morning, and I got through about half of the dishes.  So I did a half-dozen things and two things partially.

Haven't gotten around to washing my clothes because I have dirty clothes I am going to throw in the dirty hamper after I sleep in them tonight.  Didn't exercise because I decided to catch up on my sleep instead.  And it turns out I didn't go to the arboretum after all.  I did not realize until I finally checked the address that this place is way out in Carver County.  And since I watched soccer yesterday/Sunday morning out in St. Paul, and that I ... uh, kinda wanted to go back home and do my chores, I wasn't up to going all the way from St. Paul to Carver County.  I feel guilty about it because I don't think anyone else wanted to go with the person who organized it.  If I were totally free -- no morning soccer to watch, no chores I felt like I needed to do -- I would have totally gone.  But, well, that's justification.

I wasn't 100%, but I think I accomplished a lot.

Oh, there was one other thing I didn't get to: The massage.  But I'll touch on that in my next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment