Thursday, May 5, 2022

Writer's Block?

I was going to go to bed before I realized I haven't done my daily blog post.  It has slipped my mind several times over the past couple weeks.  Don't know why.  I haven't been so busy that I couldn't stop to do my entry.  Yeah, I'm working, I had to ship my parents off to Las Vegas, and I have been out many evenings after they've left.  But not only have I been tired, I haven't got much to talk about, at least none that pops into my mind when I open up a new blog post.  And lately, I think, I've been waiting until near the end of the day before I got on here and type up something.  I'm scared I'm ... running out of reasons to write on Wailing And Failing.

And with that I've gotten in my blog post for the day.  Maybe I'll find something to write about tomorrow, and maybe before the final hour of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment