Friday, May 6, 2022

Nightmare, Which Touches On Something I've Noticed For A While ...

... namely that I have had trouble, for several years now, of remembering names when I picture a face.  I notice this when I'm trying to draw up a name of a celebrity, but it sometimes happens with family or co-workers.

I am reflecting on this now because I had a nightmare.  Don't remember the contents of this nightmare at all.  All I remember is that it had in it two celebrities.  I didn't remember the name of either until just as I was waking up and I got ... Lena Dunham.  But then the other continued to escape me.  I knew he is a country music star and he usually wears a hat.  And just a bit after I woke up -- before my alarm, because my body is refreshed enough to wake up without the help of an alarm, thank God -- I got the name, which is ... Kenny Chesney.

How were Lena Dunham and Kenny Chesney in one of my nightmares?  Don't matter to me.  I'm just glad that I eventually remembered the names of these two celebrities without needing to look them up in Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment