Sunday, May 29, 2022

Everybody Was Being A Shithead Yesterday

Oh, God, I hated everybody and everything yesterday/Saturday.  My supervisor was getting on my fucking nerves because she was frazzled doing everything by herself and then told me to come help her.  Never saw her so bossy like that.  Then I said hi to another person who worked there, seemingly amiable chap ... and he didn't say hi back!  But he said hi to the cleaning lady.  She gets a hi but not me??  FUCKING SAY HI BACK, MOTHERFUCKER!

And then there was the cop whose job it is to stop traffic so we could walk toward Allianz Field for the match.  She didn't say anything; no, she just walks onto the road and grabs the bottle of water her co-worker got for her.  So can I walk or what?  You're almost as bad as the officer in the Uvalde Police Department.  And then there was the guy in the bathroom trying to make a jump shot of his dirty towels right in front of me.  Get out of my way, jackass!  And on my way home I was trying to make a left but a couple were jaywalking.  They not only walked when it said DON'T WALK, they walked on a red light -- with a bunch of cars turning left along with me right in front of them ... and as our left turn green turned red and as the cross traffic was about to get the green light.  I honked the car in front of me, and that was the wrong thing to do because he or she was fucking flummoxed about whether to stop at the intersection or to turn.  My honking, uh, "compelled" him to turn (and I drove right up on his ass through the left even though the left turn signal was red), but I should have honked and flashed my blinkers at those selfish dumbfucks instead.

Goddamn, I hate everyone and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment