Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: April 2022

It didn't help that I had to stash this month in my drawer so my parents wouldn't see it.  But I've had a glance now and again, and frankly, I still can't get a read on it, either when it comes to evaluating the dozen babes in April '22 altogether or picking out the best ones.

I'm still trying to choose which waitress is the best.  But not being able to hone in on an order, nor being able to separate those hotties that are worth mentioning from those who are beautiful on the outside (and the inside of course) but whose picture doesn't cut my mustard, probably is an indication of how, uh, not strong the month is.  I think it's a vast improvement over the previous month, but March 2022 had a mind-boggling series of posing disasters that I doubt could ever be duplicated again.  At least this month doesn't have that.

It just doesn't have enough women who pop for me whenever I open up the page.  I will say that (and I don't mean to pick on her) The Main Girl, Isabel from Jacksonville, N. C., doesn't impress mostly because of her gritting of teeth and the tuxedo top she's wearing.  Not only does it conceal a lot of her petite body (although it bunches her cleavage into the fuckin' Grand Canyon), it's kind of a weird bikini top to wear.

Uh, so ... who do I pick?  Early on I honed in on Tyanna, of Odessa, Fla.  She's posed in a pool submerged up to just below her big tits.  There is a peekaboo quality to this shot because the side of the pool is see-through, so you get to see what's underneath the surface of the water, and I started to get real impure thoughts ... until I had to face the reality that it's just Tyanna's fuzzier bottom half.  She's fit as fuck, and I like the blue-and-white two-piece bikini (the wet hair is fine, too).  But the more I look at it, the less there is to inflame my carnal desires.  The pose is different from what I usually see from Hooters, though.

I then wandered down to Kassandra, out of Fort Worth, but she's not smiling; instead her mouth is just awkwardly open.  Finally, just now, charging late (not unlike Rich Strike) is Cameron, hailing from Melbourne, Fla.  Great body, pale skin, periwinkle two-piece.  But I think her blonde hair just captured my eye after not being blown away by pretty much everyone else.

Those three do get Honorable Mention.  And I guess I have a three that I put above them, and it's gonna be in this order:

In third place is Jordan, of Mesa, Ariz.  Nothing too much stands out here: She has long, blonde hair, is wearing a periwinkle/light blue two-piece bikini, and she is holding the sides of an opening of a doorway, so her hands have disappeared.  Shades of last month, but still, lookin' good.

I will place in second place Kayla, out of Plano, Tex.  I'm not a fan of a crop t-shirt with a slit for the cleavage because it still is covering up so much even though the implication that you're seeing more than a full t-shirt would indicate.  But I think it says on the t-shirt "Hot Shot," so I'm guessing it's Hooters-branded swimwear.  Plus the long-haired brunette is one of the very few this month smiling, and she's got a big smile with blindingly white teeth.

First place -- and if I were doing this the next night I might choose someone different -- is Maya, hailing from Chattanooga, Tenn.  Wearing a bikini bottom and a bikini top with flowers right on the boobs, she nonetheless sports a delectable body that's not chubby but not too hard.  You can't go wrong with long blonde hair.  And you see enough sideboob to think Maya got a tit job, and it works on her.  The only problem: She's tugging the cord inbetween the two tit pieces, oh-so-slightly, with her right hand.  Normally the implication she's pulling down her top to flash you would get me delirious, but that hand isn't tugging so much as pinching that string, and that means her hand is blocking a part of her hot body.

Oh, well.  In an imperfect month where the order can change day to day for me, I will put Maya on top.  And no worries, folks -- I masturbated to this month just now, just before I started writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment