Monday, May 2, 2022

Guess I Could've Done Better

The bad things about my parents leaving today -- not to say that I'm insulting my parents again, I really do want to see them off -- is that I am filling in for somebody, and now my co-worker in that department might be on her own till the end of the day.  Moreover, in retrospect, I could have worked harder.  Maybe I should have worked harder knowing that I would not be putting in a full day and I could have helped her out by, you know, working harder.

So yeah, I guess I could've done better and not screwed her with all the work I left for her -- and I left a lot for her.  But the damn folders kept coming!  But still, I could have worked harder.  I was too intent on listening to the radio.  Hope she forgives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment