Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Sleepy AF

Especially within the last ... month, I have been quite tired in the evening.  I have been sleepy as fuck previous evenings after work, of course, but this last ... month or so I've been particularly tired, and I don't know why.

Well ... maybe it's the weather?  If April wasn't cloudy all month, it was damn close.  And while I love cloudy weather, as we got to the last week of the month and it was still gray (and damp -- there was a lot of precipitation, and different kinds of it), even I had enough.  And I guess I reacted to it by ... sleeping more.

Still, I have been out like a light, where I have taken naps for 90 minutes to two hours, and that is something I haven't done in a while.  Moreover, I did that just now, and it was a sunny day.  (It is funny; the days in April are fairly long and of course get longer over the course of the month.  But it was hard to observe that because it was cloudy all damn month.  It wasn't getting warmer, and it didn't look warmer, either.  Maybe that was my body's cue to just go to sleep?)  The sun goes down around 8:15, 8:30 nowadays, but I closed my eyes at 7:30 tonight and woke up around 9:30.

At least I'm awake now.  Unfortunately I am back at work tomorrow.  (I had the day off today because I worked Sunday.)  Fortunately my shift is downshifted by two hours.  Unfortunately it's the Fourth Department.  I'm going to shower and trim my nails now.

No comments:

Post a Comment