Sunday, May 29, 2022

Mowet Makes Me Less Wet

Friday I was invited by ******a to a stripper party.  I had plans on going to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Edition) right after working a later shift, but even after that fell through because my All-Time Favorite, who did not work Monday but worked Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (she works all six days the club is open), was not scheduled to work that evening, I still didn't go.  I had back-up plans to enjoy what was a beautiful, sunny, warm and dry night, one that was sorely deserved after the up-and-down weather we had the week leading up to Friday, and one that perfectly kicked off a summer that (fingers crossed) will signal a true return to normal.  But first I wanted to eat out to start the long weekend, and then I wanted to wish my sister a Happy Birthday, and then that phone call stretched to 40 minutes, and then ... well, I forget.  I went to Sebastian Joe's for ice cream at around 10, so I didn't enjoy the evening, but I enjoyed the night ... I guess?

I've gotten off-track.  Anyway, I didn't go to the house party.  And besides having plans, one of the big reasons why I didn't go is that, of the four strippers working the party, I knew only ******a and one other chick.  A third I have never heard of.  The last I am familiar with, if only in name when I saw her working at My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Division, and God rest its soul).  Her stripper (?) name?  Mowet.  The fuck kind of a name is "Mowet?"  That's such a stupid name, real or stripper, that I cannot in good conscience go to a party where a woman under that name is working.  Sorry, but I have my prinicples.

Don't worry for ******a, however: She's is cumming over tonight to give me a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment