Friday, May 13, 2022

Expenses Without Receipt

Starting from Thursday, May 12:
  • Well, from here we leap back to Monday, May 9, when ******a came over (with my parents not being here) to massage me.  She had delayed our session because she was at a tanning salon.  She came over with an oversized sweater ... and no bra on, she admitted.  She bent down in front of me a couple times knowing that I would look.  "You're welcome!" she said.  I think she noticed my thanks in the form of my hardening cock.  I continue to build trust with her.  Cost: $120.
  • Back on Thursday the 5th I went to Volstead's after a not-so-bad day in The Fourth Department (I should blog post about my time there and the day after ... if I remember).  I go to these speakeasies and hidden/back bars to unwind after what I feel would be tumultuous days at work, but I didn't need to this day.  Anyway, I went, and I had a great meal and a great time, and a ragtime/jazz player was tickling the ivories, and I tipped him: $4.
  • Leap back to Tuesday, May 3, when I went back out to the movies and saw Everything Everywhere All At Once.  There is heat behind this film, but I think it's overwhelming.  It's a lot of movie -- all these storylines, all these jump cuts, all these costumes ... it's just too much.  Ticket, popcorn and pop: $11.73.
  • Later that evening, ***e*, who for some reason was in town from Wisconsin again, stopped by the day after my folks left to jerk me off.  She remains as perverted a stripper I need in my life to keep me virile.  I should talk about my need to remain masculine here on WAF, too.  Total: $120.
  • Back to Saturday, April 30 -- There was a party in North Minneapolis.  Met up with an easy-to-talk-to Black chick named ******e, with whom I got two dances.  But I really wanted to see *****y, with who I went to the host's office, sat down on his couch, and whipped it out.  *****y was surprised I did, even though she's jacked me off before.  But after seeing my dick, she turned off the lights, sat next to me, and masturbated me until I ejaculated.  I hear she doesn't do that to too many guys; some of them in fact think she's cold.  Guess I'm special!  All told the party cost me: $210.
  • Afterwards I went to The Wedge.  First I ate Animal Frossting at Bebe Zito.  Good ice cream.  With tip it set me back: $7.24.
  • And then I went next door to Caffetto for a medium hot chocolate.  With tip: $5.
  • Monday, April 25: Massage, ******a, at her temporary apartment: $120.
  • Friday, April 22: Massage, ******a, also at her temporary apartment: $120.
  • After that I went to Caffetto, where I got a hot chocolate, size ... small?  With tip: $4.50.
  • Monday, April 18: Massage, ******a, at her temporary apartment: $120.
  • Friday, April 15: Massage, ******a, at her temporary apartment (I love her, but I think I need to curtail her rubdowns, as awesome as they are): $120.
  • Thursday the 14th: So there was another house party way down in Apple Valley.  It was hosted by **y, but for the first time ever it was organized by her, too.  See, her ex-friend who I called, well, not-so-nice names here used to host these stripper parties at **y's place until they had a falling out over money and trust.  So **y is going behind this stripper's back and just doing parties herself.  I like her, she's nice, and I met the other stripper working on this night, *****o*, and she was nice and rubbed on me for three dances and got me hard.  I liked the intimacy of it, to a point; it was those two, me, and one other guy who stayed the entire time I was there.  He was nice as well, but if he were not there, and it was just two ladies and me, man, it would have fucking been on.  But he was there the whole time, and I had to wait as those two women talked about other things.  I finally was able to get **y up to a bed upstairs where she finally yanked me so hard I came, stopped, and came so hard the second time I swore I was spewing blood instead of cum.  Seriously, I don't think I had been jerked around so excruciatingly hard in my life.  I loved it!  But **y has sucked my dick before; why didn't she do it this time around?  And why did I have to pay $200 for her to masturbate me?  I love her, but that's too much.  She texted me a couple days ago saying she was planning another house party for next week.  I said no.  I'll go to her parties still, but not to every one if she's charging $200 per HJ.  Anyway, this stripper party all told totaled: $260.
  • Finally, back on Friday, April 8, I was at Cub Foods buying some liquids on impulse after working second shift.  The guy in front of me at the checkout lane dug into his pocket for change.  When he pulled out his hand, a penny dropped to the floor.  He didn't seem to notice it as he went to the end of the lane to bag his groceries.  I picked up the penny and told him he dropped it.  He hand-waved me back and said he didn't need it.  Now, it's just a penny.  But with inflation nowadays, we need all the money we can scrounge, don't we?  An Infusion of: 1 cent.
Good through May 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment