Sunday, May 8, 2022

Another Nightmare -- But I Worked Out!

Once in a while, not always, but once in a while I'll have a nightmare where, for some inexplicable reason, I feel as if I'm floating mid-air and looking down, and propelling myself forward by pushing my hands against the floor.  I am aware that I'm activating my core muscles as I do it -- like, actually working my ab muscles, you know?

This is the first time I am talking about this here, but I swear, I swear, that his has happened to me in previous nightmares.  I just didn't remember those times until now, after this morning's nightmare where ... well, the subject of the nightmare is something I don't remember.  Well, sorta; I remember seeing this guy -- I wouldn't call him a friend, and come to think of it, this may have been a school setting, so maybe we were in high school and he was a classmate -- and he told me something about everybody else (maybe the entire class?) being on vacation, and I've missed the flight, and ... uh, I either am waiting for them to come back or I'm finding a way to go to where they are going.  Or something.

I woke up and I feel as though I exercised.  Which is good; fucking MNUFC choked away the Match last night on an Injury-Time Goal to FC Cincinnati, and so I ate my feelings in sixteen-bucks' worth of Mexican fast food just before I went to bed.  I should go work out tonight, but I have this social Zoom meeting, so I won't.  Therefore, assuming this levitating isn't psychosomatic, this will have to count.  And I'm OK with that, nightmare excepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment