Saturday, May 7, 2022

Now I'm Really Losing The Battle Against E-Mail And Facebook

I've just been too busy to keep on top of my e-mail, which is now up to 4,000 unread messages, and my Facebook statuses, which is back above the five or six days after which I can't reach back and look at.  I feel bad and even depressed about it, but hey, I had/have other things I want(ed) to do, and at some point, I have to own it and make peace with it.

The e-mails in particular hurt.  The vast majority of the unread messages are fundraising appeals, most of those from Democrats.  I am down with their causes, but I don't have enough money to please all of them.  And so I ignore them and invite the possibility that an important e-mail I am expecting is slotted between them.  Well, right now, I'll just cross my fingers and hope that hasn't happened.

In the meantime, I going to take a nap in preparation for tonight's MNUFC Match.  I'll get to my e-mails and Facebook another time.  Maybe.  Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment