Thursday, October 20, 2022

The Miffiness Tuesday Increased To Annoyance Yesterday

So, this bullshit happened yesterday:
  • I went to McDonald's before I headed into work.  For a moment, as I sat down to eat my biscuit, I thought I should drive and park at work instead of eating at Mickey D's.  Nah, I thought, I want to stay as far away from work as much as possible.  So I ate for a few minutes.  I walk out to see an SUV park between me and the car on the other side.  "Lord, don't let that driver hit my car," I thought, but goddamn shit hit it.  Now, I circled around to the passenger side, but I couldn't see anything that made me think she put a serious dent in my car.  Honestly, even if she did I couldn't tell because there are a few dings on that side; I've had the car for a while now.  But I fucking hate it when someone is that fucking careless.  And I hate myself that I decided to relax a bit at a fast food restaurant when skedaddling turns out to be the right choice in retrospect.  By the way, the driver works at this McDonald's.  Gawd -- can't go back there ever again.  (Kidding.)
  • My supervisor who I thought was miffed at me on Tuesday?  Yeah, she's absolutely annoyed as fuck with me.  Didn't talk to me at all unless I had questions to ask her; that's why I was on my best behavior, or at least I hoped I was.  Her?  Don't know.  See, I asked her a question that apparently I asked her last week, and she meant into condescending/mom mode and reminded me, "We talked about this last week, you should've written down notes."  Turns out she was right; I did go through all of this last week, and I should have written this shit down.  I'm still swimming in a bunch of bullshit when I'm working back there, and it looks like she's come to the conclusion that I should be up to speed on things by now.  As fucking if.  Like I said in my previous blog post, I need to stay in good graces with her because I'll need her.  But fucking God, man, I don't like her fucking attitude towards me right now.
  • To cap it all off, ***u**, the stripper girlfriend, was supposed to come clean the house and then suck my dick last/Wednesday night.  Just as I got home, she texted me that she had a family emergency and had to go to the hospital.  OK, but on Snapchat around, oh, the 9 o'clock hour I see her in her jammies; that photo is timestamped around 7:30.  I asked her to get here around 7.  Things that make you say "Hmmm."  Hey, she was the one who asked me if she could come over and make some money.  I'm not saying she lied.  Yet.  I just don't fucking get it.
So glad I can talk to my psychotherapist this afternoon.  I just hope annoyance doesn't boil over to full-blown anger today.  It's a bad trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment