Sunday, October 2, 2022

Working Out In The Nude!

Just finished working out naked.  Was home, of course.  Wanted to exercise at the community center, but I stayed home to watch the rest of the Vikings Game, and I needed to call my parents after they came home from their cruise, and I knew that I wanted to get my hair cut, and assuming *****a is coming over to give me a handjob early this evening, I didn't know if I could go out to the gym.  But that's what the step climber in the basement is for!

But do get my hair cut before or after I work out?  I decided before because I wanted to make sure I got home in time for *****a.  But I am going out to a Gophers Game tonight, and, maybe just today, I didn't want to get my clothes all sweaty.  But I didn't want to put on my gym clothes, dirty as they already are, because I don't want hair all over them.  So, inspiration, I'll exercise in the nude!  Well, I put on my socks and my gym shoes -- the socks I've worn all week, they're already dirty and so I can't help but be dirty regardless of what I do -- but after I put them on, I hopped on the climber and worked out for 20 minutes with my cock hanging out!

I was fantasizing about *****a or another one of my stripper girlfriends seeing me work out with nothing but footwear on.  She, or they, would come up behind me and smack my ass or grab my dick or just carry me off of the stair climber and suck and/or fuck me.  Aah ... just have to get turned on for later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment