Monday, October 3, 2022

No Sexy Time For Me Right Now

So *****a flaked out on me again.  She said she was delayed, but I told her that last/Sunday night I was busy, so we're going to try again tomorrow/Tuesday.  But I've gone through this song-and-dance before, and odds are she won't be able to make it then either, at which point I don't know when I'll be free, so fuck it, I'll just tell her I'll check back with her some other time.

I've been busy/cautious with my sexual activity as of late.  I've been working like a dog, but I remember not too long ago I've been getting my dick wanked weekly, sometimes semi-weekly.  That meant a lot of money flowing out of my wallet.  I am getting stir-crazy with the lack of attention to my cock right now, but the upside to having no one coming to the house or having stripper parties to go to is that at least one spigot of money outflow is firmly shut, at least for now.  (Have to also note that not getting a massage from ******a, who apparently is having another mental episode right now, is also saving me a lot of cash.)  I have to admit, of course, I want to change that, and if the stars finally align right, I'll be pissing away money like nobody's business, and I'll be totally cool with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment