Thursday, October 27, 2022

I did something that I sort-of vowed never to do because I can't afford it ever happening.  You know how I talked about changes at work in my previous blog post?  Well, that change happens today; namely, I adjust my shift by an hour.  But I did not adjust my alarm clock an hour.  No, it was set at the previous time -- one hour earlier.  And so I woke up at 6 o'clock groggy ... and then I, you know, "woke up" to realize that was the wrong time.  So I re-set my phone for 7, but the realization I woke up too early pretty much fired up my brain, so even though I tried to go back to sleep this past hour, I couldn't.  So now I'm, like, awake, and yet at the same time I feel my body and mind shutting down because they know they woke up a goddamn hour too early, which means I am going to crash real bad some time in the afternoon.  In the meantime I'm in a pretty foul mood, and I know all day at work I will have to fight myself from hating myself for not setting the alarm clock.  I hope I don't lash out at anybody as a result.

Fuck, this fucking sucks. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment