Sunday, October 2, 2022

So I went to Able Seedhouse yesterday/Saturday, their final day before closing for good.  I went there Wednesday to use the rest of my gift card, but I decided to go back to buy some merchandise.  Looked like the only thing they had there that I could use was a t-shirt, size XL.

Anyway, on my way there, I stepped on a rock.  And it hurt, bigtime.  I was wearing these really old slip-ons.  While I can walk in them just fine, they are wearing away at the bottom, the most extreme result of which are holes at the heels of both shoes.  Guess I am heavy-heeled when walking, or something.  Anyway, I think I hit that damn rock through the hole in my right shoe.  In other words, I stepped on a rock with my right heel.  And it still hurts, bigtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment