Monday, October 24, 2022

Order Of Shots

I revealed this fact briefly in my previous blog post, but yeah, I finally got my shots Friday afternoon.  Didn't plan on getting both my COVID bivalent booster and my flu shot at the same time, but I finally had to admit that it's probably more convenient for me to do it this way.  Besides, according to many (though probably not an overwhelming majority of) experts, this is probably the latest I could get both shots in time to meet the waves of both COVID and the flu expected to hit later this winter.

For the record -- and I think I'm committing this to the Internet because of my OCD -- the COVID shot went in first and into my right arm, and then the physician and I switched chairs so that she could then inject the flu shot into my left arm.  So COVID right, then flu left.

No comments:

Post a Comment