Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Stripper Read My Mind!

I am going to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version ... but come to think of it, I don't think I need to make that distinction now that My Favorite Stripclub [Non-Cover Edition] has been closed for close to three years) after work tonight because I want to see my All-Time Favorite there.  I was hoping to see her on Halloween because I have nothing to do on Halloween, but I texted her to make sure she was working then, and she told me she wasn't.  Good to have her number.

I still wanted to see her, so I thought that tonight would be a good time.  I figured I be nice to unwind after a long and trying day at The Fourth Department.  My schedule has changed, though, and I think I might save the details on that for my next blog post.  Anyway, I told my ATF I'd drop in tonight, and I'm sticking to it.

Just to make sure she's still going into work -- and to give my penis a little rise -- I thought I would text her tonight to say, "Hey, see you tomorrow!"  I was going to do it late last night.  But, just as I picked up my phone to text her, I saw that she had texted me first -- "See you tomorrow!"  Wow!  Not only is she thinking of me, she thought of me at the same time as I thought of her!  It's like we share the same brain!!  Man, I'm gonna totally tell her that tonight and she's gonna totally be blown away by that!!!

Seriously, though, that was nice, both the coincidence and the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment