Monday, October 10, 2022

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: September 2022

I've been ruminating on this month well into October now, and I think it's grown on me.  This is a solid roster; of the ten babes pictured here, I want to point out seven.  In ascending order:

In seventh place we have Sara, from Katy, Tex.  Sporting a white two-piece bikini that has black, er, "cracks" or something.  Nice boobage, but I love her long dark hair; seeing so many blondes and brunettes, her hair stands out.

In sixth place is Alyssa, hailing from Denham Springs, La.  Blonde with white two-piece which is linked by circles.  I'm not a fan of poses on one's side, but her beautiful hair and face make it work.

In fifth place is Tiffany, out of Kennesaw, Ga.  Another long-haired blonde wearing a white two-piece bikini (this one with chains for straps).  She's posed at an angle, but she's arching her back a bit, and that makes her look sexier.  And, I gotta say, I like her smile.

In fourth place is Taryn, of Weston, Fla.  Dark blonde, long hair.  I have to say she's not as, uh, slim as the other waitresses you see in the calendar (this month or any month), and I have to think that she's aware of that.  Still, she posed, and that's great, because I don't mind her showing off the shape of her body because I think it's fuckin' hot.  And it helps that the two-piece she's wearing is Hooters-branded.

In third place, and she shot up the rankings the more I saw her, is The Main Girl, Ireland, from Madeira Beach. Fla.  I swear she has posed for the past couple years.  She has flowing black hair, and she's wearing a black one-piece bikini that's cut out to show off her flat stomach.  Not a fan of that style of swimsuit because it covers too much.  Also not not a fan of her putting her arm in front of her body.  But her hand is on the zipper that's holding up the top part of the swimsuit, which gives off the impression that she's going to unzip it.  I like that, lie as it is.  Plus, having such a big photo shows how much of a tight body (she's a short girl, a spinner) she has.  She's fuckin' gorgeous.

In second place is Kindra, hailing from Jacksonville, N.C.  Long brunette hair, blue two-piece.  She is just about completely facing the camera, so her bangin' body is on completely display.  Nice-sized tits generating good, deep cleavage.  I think she's a tall drink of water.  Hmm-hmmm.

Finally, in first place is Amanda, of Odessa, Fla.  Very long brown hair, orange two-piece bikini.  She is posing with her left side toward us as she's resting on what appears to be the edge of a pool.  But she's showing off her ass -- I'd say 70% of it -- and according to my rule, she shoots straight to the top.  But to be clear, I think her ass is totally fine.  And her throwing up her left arm to hold the top of her head is a very nice touch.

So, congratulations to Amanda, and to all the other notable women in September '22, a memorable month.  Maybe I will masturbate to all of you after having fun with ******e today!

No comments:

Post a Comment