Saturday, October 7, 2023

The Inert Tension Rod Situation

Last week, while I was at work, apparently the tension rod holding up the shower curtain in my (upstairs) bathroom fell into the bathtub.  The springs just gave up, I guess.

It's been sitting in the bathtub ever since.  I have had two stripper girlfriends come over, ********a for a massage and *****a for a handjob, and they both have needed to go into the bathroom and obviously saw the fallen tension rod.  I would think that any houseguests would be, uh, wondering why I haven't done anything to clean up that mess.  I figure that so long as there isn't anything, uh, worsening in there, and how could it, it's just a mess that's in the bathtub.  I'll get around to it when I get around to it.  And that's why I don't have houseguests over beyond the two stripper girlfriends I pay to come here to give me a massage and a handjob.

But I did buy a tension rod from Target a few days ago, and I might as well put it up, or at least unwrap the rod.  Man, I'm so darn busy -- I work today until Friday, including helping out for Vikings and Twins broadcasts.  If for some stupid reason the tension rod doesn't work or I have trouble setting it up -- well, I'll just leave the whole thing in the bathtub till I have an afternoon or evening to see what is really going on.  Like I said, it's just a mess in the bathtub.  It can stay there a long, long time.  It has already!

No comments:

Post a Comment